Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tournament Report @ AGC 13/11/12

Gonna make this a fast report, have a little more than 8 hours to rush an essay and I haven't even started yet.

Deck Used: YOLOHERO



Round 1: Agent Angel (Jonas)
Result: OO-

Round 2: Dark World (Paul)
Result: OO-

Round 3: Dark World (Sherwyn)
Result: OXO

Round 4: Wind-Up (Johann)
Result: XX-

Round 5: Dark World (Zan Hao)
Result: OO-

Top 8: Dark World (Sherwyn)
Result: OO-

Top 4: Wind-Up (Johann)
Result: XOO

Top 2: Wind-Up (Wesley)
Result: XOX

Took Wind-Up Shark and came home to rush my 500-word essay due in 8.5hours time.

Overall I can say that this deck pretty much flows with my playstyle, the kind where you invest almost, if not your entire hand and pray it wins you the game or you proceed to say: "Next game."

Nothing much left to say, so I'll go do some work before I get beheaded tomorrow.

Signing off,
Shaunewbiez

No comments:

Post a Comment