Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another quick update!

Hey guys! Shaunewbiez here with another quick update!

First off, I'm proud to announce that our blog has officially reached 1,000 views! Which is quite alot considering this blog was meant to be just a dump for our crazy ideas. So on behalf of Team Aequus I would like to thank you guys for the intriguing support as we never expected this coming. Nonetheless, we hope to continue having your support as we continue with this blog

Secondly, I apologize for the lack of posts and updates, let me assure you that we have definitely not went missing from the game, prelims just started for me and Noodle and Bannified have been mugging hard too, so please excuse us for the minimal input in this blog, and rest assured that once our year end papers are over we will definitely be more active.

Lastly, tomorrow would be JCube's first tournament ever since the change of management, and we will finally be going together as a team for the first time ever and hope we'll top together, as a team.

Oh on a side note, there's a sudden burst of people quitting recently. I've no idea why.

Signing off,
Shaunewbiez

No comments:

Post a Comment